Is Uncle Sam
Your Largest Heir?
Who Will Pay for My
What 3 Things Do the Wealthy
Have in Common?
Is Your Wealth Advisor
Do You Need to Learn About
Are You Teaching Your Kids
- In an estate, money is typically spread into three categories:
- Do you have enough net worth to self-insure?
- Are you responsible for parents or other loved ones?
- Do you know that Medicare does not pay for long-term care?
- They don’t spend more than they make;
- They don’t overpay for goods or services; and
- They have a disciplined investment strategy.
- Do they put your interests above their own?
- Are their fees transparent?
- Can they only offer products endorsed by their employer?
- What will it COST for me to plan for educational funding?
- When should I START planning for educational costs?
- What are my OPTIONS about education payments?
- How to SAVE?
- How to INVEST?
- How to GET VALUE for their dollar?
call to schedule a complimentary discussion about your wealth strategy.
Contact us for a complimentary discussion about your long-term care needs.
Call to schedule a complimentary discussion about your wealth strategy.
Contact us to change to an advisor who is a fiduciary.
Contact us for help with educational funding questions.
Call for ideas on how to educate your family on financial matters.
Leveraging our Experience to help build your LEGACY℠.
Thank you for nominating Harvey Investment Management, Inc. as one of the best financial planners in Colorado Springs. Click here for more information.
- We work with many diverse types of clients, most of our whom have gained their wealth the old-fashioned way – they have earned it. Our clients include females who are in transition, physicians, entrepreneurs, and retirees as well as others interested in protecting and growing their wealth. Many of our clients are interested in preserving their legacy, either for their family or philanthropic organizations, and we help them determine how to implement this plan.
Contact us at 719.960.0968 or HIM@RIAGroups.com to learn how we can help preserve and grow your wealth.